Friday, September 25, 2009

noisy

well. we are slightly beyond halfway point in the holidays and, with practice exams less than a week away, all I can think about is Twilight, The Musical. Part 2 is here.

"I am a vampire."

Truly amazing. I have restrained myself from watching more, however, in fear that my family will hear my shrieks of laughter and think that I am insane. Or not studying. Which I am. Anyway.

Other distractions include the new TV show, Glee, the presence of which both Wensi and Rama alerted me to. This is about a choir (YES! LIKE CHOIR! sort of), except it sucks (not like choir) and they do cool dance moves (not like choir). The thing I like most about this show is the exciting music, which is alot better than High School Musical. Except that it consists of covers. Not that that's a bad thing - in fact it means that you will probably have heard msot of the songs before (unless you are like me and don't listen to english music often). It is slightly confusing and jumbly though, but I'm hoping that's going to get better - after all, only episode 1 and 2 have aired so far.

Anyway, if you are looking for a way to procrastinate, Glee is an entertaining way to spend an hour on Thursday nights. It airs at 7:30 pm on Channel 10. You can also stream it on their website. WTH! i totally did not know you could do that until now. How weird. But that might use up a lot of your download, so I don't know if you would want to do that.

Well. My holidays have been fairly wonderful. I have also been eating a lot, very exciting.

I am hungry now. goodbye.

1 comment:

FROGGY said...

oh my freakn god.

she dropped. THE biology book.

the HL biology, uni biology, $120+ book. campbell and reece.

omg.

i worship that book('s cover) and she dropped it.

LOL

now i hate isabella swan even more. rofl